Avoid alcohol: Using alcohol may affect the efficiency of local anesthetics that doctor gives you before the operation.
Avoid smoking: Smoking decreases blood flow to the scalp.
What to wear during operation?
- We recommend you to wear a buttoned shirt or a very wide collar T-Shirt.
- You should avoid any touch to grafts after the operation.
- The procedure takes nearly 6 hours according to the number of grafts you are receiving.
- We recommend you to dress comfortable when coming for hair transplantation.
How to prepare for hair transplant surgery?
- Take a shower and take care of your personal hygiene. Come to operation with a full stomach. Rest well before coming to hair transplantation procedure.
During Hair Transplant Operation
No companion is allowed in the operation room.
We will host your companions in our waiting room. Do not chew gum and avoid talking too much during the operation. Avoid using your personal cell phones during the operation.